Since we’ve all have been told to social distance and have been issued a stay at home order, some people might have become bored. I know that being in this situation sucks, but it also a great time to discover new hobbies, new talents, and to find ways to be creative. Some states are slowly transitioning back to how things were, which are being introduced into phases. For those who prefer to stay home as an extra precaution I came up with a list of things for you to do during this time or even when you are bored at any given time, check out the list below:
1. Create music playlist(s): Apple music, Spotify
2. Work on a puzzle.
3. Color a coloring book.
4. Watch movies/tv shows. (Check out my earlier blog post: Movie/TV Show Recommendations During Self Quarantine)
5. Create a blog. (If it’s something you’ve been wanting to do, but was nervous, and wasn’t sure how to start it)
6. Bake some sweets/ Try a recipe that you’ve always wanted to experiment with.
7. Play board games. ( Some of our favorites are The Game of Life, Trouble, and Taboo)
8. Redecorate you room/any room in your house/apartment.
9. Create a work out plan/ exercise more.
How are you doing during this time ? Yes it sucks with what’s going on, but I don’t mind staying home. What have you done so far in quarantine ? As always thanks for reading and stay safe !